April 11, 2024 | 7:45 – 9:00 AM | Golden Valley, MN
Safety First: Ensuring OSHA Compliance on Your Jobsite
Is your company prepared for an unexpected OSHA enforcement visit? In our upcoming session, we’ll delve into critical aspects of OSHA compliance, offering insights and knowledge that every employer should possess.
- Reasons why OSHA might appear on your jobsites
- What your team should do when OSHA shows up
- Receiving citations related to hazards or violations created by other companies
- Your options in the event that you receive an OSHA citation
- Minnesota OSHA’s safety grant program, which can provide up to $10,000 for safety improvement projects
If you find yourself unsure about OSHA compliance, don’t miss our informative session.
Cost: Members – $15 | Nonmembers – $25 | Students – Free
Location: Marsh McLennan Agency, 6160 Golden Hills Drive, Golden Valley, MN 55416
Schedule: 7:45 am – Check-in & Networking | 8:00 am – Program
John Bestman, CSP, Construction Safety Consultant at Marsh McLennan Agency
John works with contractors to develop strategies to control their losses and reduce their risk of injuries in the workplace. John’s expertise in the construction industry sets him apart from others in the risk and safety consulting field due to his extensive experience and knowledge of OSHA compliance, general safety standards and workplace best practices. With 25 years of experience, John’s goals are to increase awareness and recognition of common workplace risk factors while building relationships and creating a safety culture within client organizations.